Choosing a reliable UK based e-fulfilment company can be a daunting task.
So you have decided to outsource your product fulfilment. This can be for several reasons such as your business has become a success and you need to focus your time better to grow your business, you simply do not have the time because you have a regular job, or many other reasons.
Many fulfilment companies started out as storage companies and simply thought they can increase revenue and fill their staff’s hours with picking and packing of products, add into the mix a complex pricing and outdated processes and what you have is a Fulfilment company that will not live up to the expectations of what is required by the client or the customer.
Choice Fulfilment started out as a Fulfilment company forged from many years of selling online successfully with a simple easy to understand approach to logistics, pricing communication.
- We have a flat rate storage price.
- We have a flat rate fulfilment fee.
- Postage prices that match Royal Mail and other couriers.
- No contract, just a 30 day rolling contract.
- No setup fee.
- No integration fee.
The only other optional charge is a stock check
Here are 6 questions to ask a potential Order Fulfilment company to make sure you find the right partner for your business:
- Do you cater for my type of products and why are you different to other Pick pack and dispatch companies in the UK?
- Can I integrate my current website into your system?
- Where are you located?
- What shipping services do you offer?
- Can I visit and contact you if there are any questions?
- As my businesses grows and changes, can I change my fulfilment and packaging requirements / are you flexible?
We offer order fulfilment services for start-ups and small businesses, we specialise in fulfilment for small items such as clothing, electronics, gadgets, toys, Beauty products, supplements, book distribution and anything of a small nature, basically anything but large furniture like Sofas and tables. Get in touch today and see how we can save you a lot of time and money on 01752 936 896.